Questions To Ask Your Attorney
If you are a homeowner whose property is in default or on its way, then you may be considering a short sale. Here are a few questions you should ask a qualified attorney.
1. What outcome in comparison to a short sale would be better for my particular situation?
· Is a repayment plan or a short sale better for me?
· Is a forbearance plan or a short sale better for me?
· Is a loan modification or a short sale better for me?
· I have an FHA loan; is a partial claim or a short sale better for me?
· Is an assumption agreement or a short sale better for me?
· Is a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure or a short sale better for me?
· Should I file bankruptcy or would a short sale be better for me?
2. What conditions would I have to meet for my property to be considered for a short sale?
3. How do I start the process of a short sale?
4. In reference to my situation, would a short sale, bankruptcy, deed-in-lieu of foreclosure, or a foreclosure be more damaging to my credit rating?
5. How long does the short sale process usually take?
6. Are there any tax implications I should be aware of if I undergo the short sale process?
7. What about mortgage deficiency?
8. Can my lender still proceed with a foreclosure even if a short sale is agreed on?
9. Who pays the real estate commission on a short sale of my property?
10. Under what conditions would filing bankruptcy be better to a foreclosure or short sale?
Struggling With Payments?
Loan Modification Unsuccessful? Facing Foreclosure?
Contact Us Today To Learn If A Short Sale Is Right For You And Your Family!
A + Rating
Get a FREE No Obligation Short Sale Pre-Qualification
All communication will be strictly confidential
Orange County Short Sale Agents and Realtors offering assistance in the following areas:
San Clemente, Talega, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, Capistrano Beach, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Corona Del Mar, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, Orange, Irvine, Tustin, Foothill Ranch, Lake Forest, Portola Hills, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Foothill Ranch, Coto De Caza, Dove Canyon, Trabuco Canyon & Las Flores
Helping Stabilize Property Values One Homeowner At A Time
Orange County short sale realtors offering homeowners expert short sale information and short sale assistance with a San Clemente short sale, Talega short sale, San Juan Capistrano short sale, Dana Point short sale, Capistrano Beach short sale, Laguna Beach short sale, Newport Beach short sale, Newport Coast short sale, Corona Del Mar short sale, Huntington Beach short sale, Fountain Valley short sale, Costa Mesa short sale, Orange short sale, Irvine short sale, Tustin short sale, Foothill Ranch short sale, Lake Forest short sale, Laguna Hills short sale, Laguna Niguel short sale, Aliso Viejo short sale, Mission Viejo short sale, Ladera Ranch short sale, Rancho Santa Margarita short sale, Foothill Ranch short sale, Portola Hills short sale, Coto De Caza short sale, Dove Canyon short sale, Trabuco Canyon short sale & Las Flores short sale
Copyright© 2009 - The Aaronson Group, All Rights Reserved. BRE #01259966
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website should not be constituted as legal advice. The content is intended to provide general information about the short sale and foreclosure processes, and should not be acted upon without the counsel of a qualified REALTOR®, attorney, and tax expert.